Monsoon provides soothing effect to your body just after experiencing the burning sensation of heat over your skin layer during summer. Seasonal make up tips is important to suite your skin type during the particular season. Rain can even melt the makeup which you have applied over your face if proper protection based make up is not applied. But, if you can apply some tips on make up for monsoon season, you can look dazzling and beautiful even in this particular season. If you wish to avoid your make up washing away with water, applying a water proof foundation is important.
Well read on to get some really amazing makeup tips to enhance your beauty in rainy season:
To start with,
- Prep your skin before makeup: A clean canvas is what you need for makeup because if you have dirt or residue of old makeup on the skin, your face will not look flawless and even. Apart from washing your face, rub an ice cube on your face and then pat dry before you begin your makeup. This will hydrate the skin and also shrink open pores. This will keep your makeup from seeping into your skin.
- Primer: This will save you by keeping your makeup on all day long. Primer acts as a shield on your skin and is extremely useful. It prevents makeup from washing off, it evens out the skin and it also prevents external factors like dirt and dust to get trapped in your skin. You just need a pea-sized drop that needs to be blended on your face like any cream. Apply a primer on your skin before you begin makeup to ensure that it stays on for a longer time.
- Face powder: try to avoid foundation as much as you can, unless you like getting messed up. Instead replace foundation with face powder. However even while using face powder see to it that you use only as much as you need it. In other words use face powder to get rid of that greasy look and nothing more.
- Blush: Use cream blushers instead of powder or any other type of blushes in the monsoon. The mantra is to use as less blush as you possible can. Even if you get wet in rain remember to just dab it with a tissue and not rub it all over your face. When it comes to blushes, blending is the ultimate keyword. While applying blush on your cheeks blend it in the outward direction. Use more pastel colors during monsoon. Keep it subtle and beautiful.
- Eyeshadow: The same goes with the eyeshadows as well. Use subtle colors like beige, brown, pink and so on. And yes when it comes to eye shadows use powdered eye shadows instead of creams. This will keep the eye shadow from melting off on your face.
- Mascara: Mascara should be a strict NO-NO during rainy season, until and unless it is very much necessary. Select water resistant mascaras that will at least stay for a while without getting smudged when wet.
- Eyeliner and kajal: Use pencil liner then liquid eye liner in the monsoon. This will keep it from running all over your face when you get wet. The perfect look would be to just apply a dash of eyeshadow on your upper eye lid and apply a thin line of kaja. This look will not only look decent but also save you from getting messy.
- Lip Color: Settle down with long lasting range of lipsticks during monsoon. Matte is the best choice. Avoid lip gloss as it will get sticky and smudge easily when you get wet. Use dark color lipsticks as it will make you look a shade lighter than your actual complexion and also stay longer.
- Hair: Do not leave your hair open during monsoons. Tie it up in a neat bun and use hair accessories instead to accentuate your look. You may even want to learn different types of braiding just to look more fashionable and chic.
Not to Worry for your Makeup, Just Enjoy Rainy Season…