Hi, my name is Mohd Mohsin. By profession, I am an HR guy, having almost 7+ years of experience in the field of Human Resources, now working as Senior Executive HR Ops in MNC.
I am going at a good pace as of now. When I joined my current organisation, I joined with full of enthusiasm. I only had one thing in my mind that is to give my 100% and to explore myself as much as I can.
After working for 2 months in my current organization, I realized that I have more potential and can do more but there are some constraints of working on junior level. I have my own key deliverable. At the same, I wish to get engaged in more and more next level tasks.
After few months, I started losing my patience and lost my vision. I was coming to office and doing my daily work. I was concerned and was worried when will I get some chance to work on high-level things.
One day, I realized that I am expecting too many things too soon which is not possible in reality.
From there, I learned an important lesson of my life. That “Good thing takes time”, be patience and have faith on your caliber.
Here are some of the lessons I learned during my professional journey which might be useful for you:
- Don’t be impatience, give yourself ample time, you will get there, if not today but soon
- Be most productive by doing only one thing at a time. Don’t try to be the multitasker, chances of making error will be higher
- Learn as much as you can, there is always scope for an improvement
- Don’t think you know everything
- Start exploring new things, read as much as you can
- Show discipline in your approach
- Quotes don’t work unless you do, reading quotes won’t help unless you execute the same in your life
- Always have close ended conversation with your colleagues and boss
- Think twice before meeting your boss and have detailed information regarding your purpose of the meeting
- Practice your work as much as you can as they say “Practice makes a person close to perfection