Confusion is the inability to think as clearly or taking decision. It occurs when a person has difficulty understanding a situation or has disordered or unclear thought. Confusion is a change of mood where a person is not able to think with his normal level of clarity often confusion can lead to loss of ability to tell the time and date. Confusion we can say
– indecision, hesitation
– uncertainty about what is happening around,
– unsure what is day or time.
Causes of confusion – It can be happened for multiple causes including injuries, medication environmental factor, lack of sleep, low blood sugar
– taking too much alcohol, drugs or medicine
– Some mental health conditions
– toxin, liver failure, carbon monoxide exposure
The sign of confusion – The sign of confusion it may come on quickly or develop over time.
– take time to remember date
– unclear words or long pauses while speaking
– luck of awareness about place or location
– sudden changes in emotion or mood swing
Most of time, have to research and find more information about the topic that making you confusion. One approach to do this is to converse with somebody who is experienced and knowledgeable on this topic. “Don’t be afraid to be confused. Try to remain permanently confused. Anything is possible. Stay open, forever, so open it hurts, and then open up some more, until the day you die, world without end, amen.”- George Saunders