Electricity challenges faced by rural people
As we all know light enlightens life but there are so many problems in Indian rural area but in this article I’m introducing one of the major obstacle and its solution.
This article states the problems regarding electricity challenges faced by rural people and due to lack of awareness, people are unable to make use of renewable resources.
Power outage problems is normal in rural areas of India. Still the rural areas are not getting sufficient amount of power supply for their daily chores.
To use renewable resources is one way to solve this problem.
Building a solar power plant in rural areas can help people to get sufficient power for their houses and their daily farm work. It will supply sufficient power and will remove all the power outage problems in rural areas.
- Renewable Energy Source: Among all the benefits of solar panels, the most important thing is that solar energy is a truly renewable energy source.
- Reduces Electricity Bills: Since you will be meeting some of your energy needs with the electricity your solar system has generated, your energy bills will drop.
- Diverse Applications: Solar energy can be used for diverse purposes.
- Solar energy can be used to produce electricity in areas without access to the energy grid, to distill water in regions with limited clean water supplies and to power satellites in space.
- Low Maintenance Costs.
- Cost: The initial cost of purchasing a solar system is fairly high.
- Weather Dependent: Although solar energy can still be collected during cloudy and rainy days, the efficiency of the solar system drops.
- Solar Energy Storage Is Expensive: Solar energy has to be used right away, or it can be stored in large batteries.
- Uses a Lot of Space: The more electricity you want to produce, the more solar panels you will need, as you want to collect as much sunlight as possible.
Hence, it is seen that implementing a solar plant in a rural area can solve the problem of power outage / failure. And will benefit all people in various field of work.