Art of blog writing
One of the most difficult things about blogging is writing good content. Not only do you have to come up with ideas, but you also need to write in such a way that readers connect to your content. Michael Hyatt also uses a blog post template, which he says helps him write faster.
Effective ways for good blog writing
- Understand your audience.
- Start with a topic and working title.
- Write an intro (and make it captivating).
- Organize your content.
- Edit/proofread your post, and fix your formatting.
- Insert a call-to-action (CTA) at the end.
- Optimize for on-page SEO.
- Pick a catchy title.