Tips to cope up with your Depression
Feeling exhausted all the time?
Do you feel that you can’t focus on things anymore?
Have you lost interest in things and people you loved spending time with?
Does your temper goes up every early ?
If it is a ‘yes’ to the above questions , then you might be slowly and steadily submitting to depression.Depression is a psychological disorder that is featured by symptoms of extreme sadness, worthlessness and hopelessness over a long period of time.
Symptoms of Depression
- Lack of Interest: Hobbies or activities that you used to enjoy once no longer left. You do not find little or no happiness in social activities or any other pace which we visit.
- Nonstop Feeling of Discouragement /Hopelessness: You tend to develop a negative look towards life in general, as you feel that the current situation will never get better and will definitely go worse .
- Loss of Craving : Loss of craving is a common feature of depression; it can also lead to quick weight loss. If absorbed by depression, one generally tends to ignore their food completely, they remain hungry, both of which contribute to the virus ” Depression”.As these days people start dieting by following others it has become a fashion but they are not aware of losses they are getting .
- Fluctuation in Sleep Patterns: No matter how physically tired one is. Depression tends to exhibit this particular symptom in maximum cases. However, oversleeping, or sleeping more than the sufficient hours is also common
- Lack of Energy and Focus: Depression causes fatigue and draggy throughout the day. Factors such as a total loss of appetite contribute to this particular symptom. Stemming from these symptoms are two other major occurrences; an inability to focus on anything and an inability to decide on anything.
Coping up tips and Prevention
Connect to different people: Being isolated from the rest can and usually aggravates symptoms of depression. So, reach out to other people and your loved ones.Interacting and talking to others will make you feel better and should go a long way in taking that huge rock off your chest.
Avoid Alcohol and Drugs: One should try to avoid alcohol and drugs to come out of their sadness and sorrows ; they have never helped anyone .Taking these substances provides a temporary relaxation to our mind but as the effects goes off you are back to situation.It will also interfere with other medications that you may be taking to combat depression.
Exercise and other therapies : Exercise can help us look more better.In fact,it help keeping our body at a healthy weight. Exercise helps people lose weight and lower the risk of some diseases.
Exercising regularly decreases a person’s risk of developing certain diseases, including obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
Working on a positive energy : Is your glass half empty? It can help to try to have a more positive attitude. whenever you feel you cant do this anymore ,push your mind back and remember the good work you have done in past and will give you positive energy to work again or think again.
Eat healthy : There is no magic diet that cut your depression. It’s a good idea to watch what you eat, throughout the day . If depression tends to make you overeat, getting in control of your eating will help you feel better.
Try to enjoy or have fun : If you’re depressed, make time for things you enjoy or cook good food. This will help you getting busy instead of running your mind here and their and with that you’ll have concentration on one thing . Also with this you’ll feel happy and you’ll have more fun in your life.