5 Most Effective Full Body Exercises For Women
Tight schedule keeps you from regular exercise sessions? Not enough time to go gym? These are very common issues which most of us working or home making women face, but this shouldn’t become a reason for an unhealthy body. So, since most of us have time issues rather that going for quantity of workouts we should go on it’s quality. So here I suggest the 5 most effective full body workouts. Half an hour of these exercises in proper circuits and repetitions will help you keeping your body fit and healthy.
- Burpees: it is a full body exercise that aims at toning your arms, chest, quads, core, and buttock all at the same time. Here is how you can do a burpee:
Begin in a standing position. Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground. Get your feet back into a plank position, while keeping your arms extended. Immediately return your feet to the squat position. Jump up from the squat position. Repeat.
- Squats: is a full body exercise that primarily focuses on the muscles of thighs, hips and buttocks. Effectiveness can be increased by combining this exercise with weights. Beginners are advised to get comfortable without weights first. Here is how you can do Squat:
Stand straight and spread legs a bit not too much. Then bend your knees and push your hips out behind you as if you were sitting into a chair. Try to keep your weight on your heels and make sure your knees are over your toes, but not beyond them. Come down until your thighs are below parallel to the ground, or as far down as you can get them. Make an effort to keep your knees externally rotated. As you lower down, raise your arms in front of you no higher than parallel to the ground. Hold for some time. Make sure to keep your chest and abdomen upright.
- Mountain Climbers: this exercise strengthens your core and helps in boasting metabolism. It is very effective in burning belly fats and getting you a flat stomach. However if you want abs then u need to combine this with some weight exercises. Here is how to do a mountain climber:
Start in a pushup position, with your weight supported by your hands and toes. Then bring one leg until the knee is approximately under the hip. This will be your starting position. Reverse the positions of your legs at a fast pace, extending the bent leg until the leg is straight and supported by the toe, and bringing the other foot up with the hip and knee flexed. Repeat in an alternating manner.
- Skipping rope: this workout helps you getting good calves and also focuses o
n chest and core in upper body. Apart from these it also works on your biceps, triceps and shoulders.
- Hanging leg raises: It helps in getting abs, toning midsection and strengthening lower back. I won’t suggest beginners to go for this workout till they achieve basic level of cardio fitness. Here is how to do a hanging leg raise:
You will be needing pull up bars for this. Hold onto a pull-up bar with both hands, and make sure your shoulder muscles are engaged. Involve your upper body and your abs. Then lift both legs up so your feet are out in front of you. Keep your legs straight if you can and hold for few seconds here, and then lower your legs back to the starting position. Move in a slow and controlled manner when lifting and lowering, so you’re using your muscles and not gravity or momentum.
Believe me ladies giving 30 minutes daily for a good body is totally worth it!